WaterHeater Man Products
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
Power Direct Vent
Continuous hot water, shower after shower!* The more hot water you need, the more you need a Vertex water heater. Through an inspired blend of innovation, efficiency and years of industry expertise, A. O. Smith has created a family of state-of-the-art products that provide a long-lasting supply of hot water during those times when everyone in your home needs it most. Vertex™ power direct-vent gas water heaters take high-demand homes to the pinnacle of hot water availability. Vertex offers up to 96% thermal efficiency with performance that rivals much larger water heaters. With its fully-condensing design, Vertex delivers “continuous hot water” - shower after shower, hour after hour. Yet it’s easy to install, with dimensions and installation requirements comparable to standard power direct-vent units.
- Unprecedented levels of performance - 96% thermal efficiency
- Continuous hot water - shower after shower, hour after hour when properly sized for your home*
- An advanced internal heat exchanger with 100,000 BTU input, inspired by A. O. Smith’s time-tested Cyclone commercial design
- Easy to install - dimensions similar to a standard 50-gallon power vent water heater
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
NEXT Hybrid® Gas
- Performs like a tankless model and can also handle high hot water demand periods
- 90% thermal efficiency
- Eliminates sudden interruptions in hot water delivery (“cold water sandwiches”)
- Interactive controls with multiple lifestyle modes
- Designed for the way you use hot water
- Simple installation
How does the NEXT Hybrid® work?
The NEXT Hybrid water heater features a patented heat transfer process that utilizes a secondary heat exchanger to capture the heated flue gas from the tankless unit and route it back through a buffer tank to extract additional heat. The combined effort of the two technologies creates a superior, more energy-efficient performance.