WaterHeater Man Products
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
Voltex® Hybrid Electric Heat Pump
- Absorbs environmental heat and transfers it to the water, at the same time cooling and dehumidifying the ambient air
- With an 80-gallon tank, more energy is created through the heat pump technology, resulting in larger savings
- Four operation modes: high efficiency, hybrid, electric and vacation
- User-friendly LCD display for easy interaction
- Conserves energy thanks to 2.4 Energy Factor (EF)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Available in 60 and 80-gallon models
How does Voltex® work?
The Voltex® Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater is an integrated system that utilizes heat pump technology to provide a more efficient way to heat water with electricity. The Voltex pulls heat from the surrounding air and deposits the heat into the tank. The end result is very efficient production of hot water, with cooler and dehumidified air as a welcome by-product.
How To Get Certified as a Residential Heat Pump Water Heater Installer
A. O. Smith is pleased to provide installation training and certification for our residential heat pump water heaters. Manufacturer training and certification will be required by many electric utilities offering rebates and incentive programs for the installation of hot water pumps throughout the United States. Check with your local power company for details.