WaterHeater Man Products
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
The ProMax® family offers a wide range of water heating solutions — from models that help you qualify for gas utility rebates to high recovery models ideal for large families with high demand for hot water. All ProMax water heaters are engineered to help lower your energy bills and provide exceptional reliability. They go the extra mile in safety innovation with C3 Technology™ that protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors. Our ProMax SL “side loop” models are designed to handle both water heating and space heating in your home.
- The DynaClean™ II system protects from lime and sediment buildup.
- Features C3 Technology™ that protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors.
- "Environmentally-Friendly" Green Choice® gas burner reduces NOx emissions by 33% compared to standard burners.
- Piezo ignitor for easy “no match” pilot ignition.
The highest efficiency standard gas model, ideal for replacement applications.
- Save up to 25% on water heating costs
- .70 EF
- Easy installation for replacement applications
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Advanced electronic control with LCD display (easy temperature adjustments and diagnostics)
- Electronic ignition—no standing pilot
- Advanced powered anode rod provides exceptional performance in all water conditions
How does the Effex® work?
The high efficiency performance of the Effex model is possible thanks to its patented air intake system. Air is pushed into the combustion chamber creating a pressurized environment. Due to this “turbo charge” effect, tighter baffling is incorporated in the flue design to slow down the hot gas as it travels through the water heater. This results in more heat transferred to the water and less energy wasted.
Continuous hot water, shower after shower!* The more hot water you need, the more you need a Vertex water heater. Through an inspired blend of innovation, efficiency and years of industry expertise, A. O. Smith has created a family of state-of-the-art products that provide a long-lasting supply of hot water during those times when everyone in your home needs it most. Vertex™ power-vent gas water heaters take high-demand homes to the pinnacle of hot water availability. Vertex offers up to 90% thermal efficiency with performance that rivals much larger water heaters. With its fully-condensing design, Vertex delivers “continuous hot water” - shower after shower, hour after hour. Yet it’s easy to install, with dimensions and installation requirements comparable to standard power-vent units.
- Money-saving 90% thermal efficiency
- Continuous hot water means you'll always get “One More Hot Shower” when properly sized for your home*
- Hot water output similar to larger, less efficient conventional 75-gallon models
- Easy to install - dimensions similar to a standard 50-gallon power vent water heater
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified